Re: How do I volunteer? #6 Improvements on our active browser configuration tester

On Mar 12, 2008, at 5:07 PM, Rochester TOR Admin wrote:

I've been doing some work on a better system to check the privacy of a browser [server side DNS tests, flash tests, etc] and humbly think that I may have some good contributions.

Looking at the tor volunteer page i see that #6 is the task of improving the active browser configuration tester and that it was last updated 3/11/08.

Is there anyone I can contact to see if my time and skills are a benefit to this task?

~ROC Tor Admin

Hi,

first of all, thanks for your great work!

It might be a good idea to join the #tor-IRC channel on irc.oftc.net: 6667. There, your ideas can be discussed and you may get direct feedback. In any case, write documentation about how you do your tests and I'm sure the main devs will love to send you feedback.

Sebastian