[tor-talk] Question regarding forum software for use as a hidden service

Hi,
I have recently been playing with hidden services and as we all know the software and how it is configured can be a key difference between a hidden service staying hidden and a hidden service being discovered.

Assuming a common type of site that would want to run as a hidden service is a web forum has anyone investigated what forum software would be best. As they aren't usually developed to hide information about where they are running I could imagine that a lot of the common ones wouldn't be safe to use.

Failing there already being suitable forum software what would people say would be required in the specification for developing a suitable solution.

Regards,
  Jason Cooper