Re: [tor-talk] Question regarding forum software for use as a hidden service

On 3/14/12 2:05 PM, jason cooper wrote:
> Hi,
>   I have recently been playing with hidden services and as we all know
> the software and how it is configured can be a key difference between a
> hidden service staying hidden and a hidden service being discovered.

As you know performance is also a key issue of Tor Hidden Services.

So from the performance point of view i suggest to evaluate a Forum
Software that make as less HTTP requests as possible and provide
efficient caching in session-data of relevant information in order to
reduce delay.

-naif