Re: [tor-talk] Disabled Torbirdy itself Leaks DNS

It seems new Torbirdy 0.1.1 has just solved this specific problem.
:) great work,
THANKS.

Note:
* s/those options remains same/those options which mentioned above
remains same/
* s/all remain same/all that were mentioned above remain same/

Received from Bry8 Star, on 2013-03-15 3:15 AM: