Re: [tor-talk] Does TorProject Delay eMail Postings ?

Hi SiNA,
your message what i received via torproject mailing list, in its
header fields (email-source), i can see following time stamp related
data:

Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 07:02:49 -0700

from top see the 2nd and 3rd header:
one has 14:40 another has 14:02
! ?

By the way, the initial/first query/posting message for this exact
thread, which i sent, i did received it back, very quickly ... but
abnormally.

-- Bright Star.

Received from SiNA Rabbani, on 2013-03-15 7:02 AM: