Re: [tor-talk] Tor Flashproxy Badge as Firefox Extension

Am 26.03.2013 23:45, schrieb Sebastian G. <bastik.tor>:
26.03.2013 23:18, Christian Sturm:
Am 26.03.2013 11:25, schrieb Sebastian G. <bastik.tor>:
It works for me. I even saw it turn light blue, today.

That's intersting. Did you really try it on Firefox? I can only get the
bundle working on Chrome. I tried running it in debug mode and receive
an "Operation is insecure" message.

It's Firefox 19.0.2 (32bit) (German) on Windows 7 64bit SP1.

I can't tell which version of the addon it was. It was 0.0.1 yesterday.

I (re-)started the browser today and saw it turn light blue somewhen.
Later I looked at the addons and saw your's had updated to 0.0.2 (don't
know when exactly).

I didn't restart the browser (since your addon is restartless updates
might work without restart) since then and it turned light blue again.

Thank you. I think it was related to using HTTPS. Using the HTTP it works. Shouldn't harm anyone I think. I changed this and as soon as Mozilla verfied it it will be released, in case anyone else is having troubles.