[tor-talk] Does the new Weather support bridges?

Hello,

the current weather (https://weather.torproject.org/) does not work for
bridges.

Does the new weather support bridges? (In other words: "Do you plan to
add support for bridges?")

Since Onionoo provides data about bridges and Globe lets you look (not
"search" for them to put them into your torrc) for bridges I don't see
why it would be a bad idea.

It would be nice to get notified if bridges stop running, when they
shouldn't.

BTW: top-middle.png is served as
"http://weather.torproject.org/top-middle.png"; which breaks https
(Browser should warn). I'm not sure why this is the case as it is
available over https. Should I open a ticket? (probably only if someone
can reproduce it, TBB gives no padlock)

BTW2: The trademark link on weather
(https://www.torproject.org/trademark-faq.html.en) gives a 404.

Best,