Re: [tor-talk] Does the new Weather support bridges?

17.03.2014 07:16, Karsten Loesing:

Done, https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/11227#ticket

> What would not be possible is sending welcome messages to bridge
> operators, because Onionoo doesn't have bridge operator contact lines.
> That means we'd have to announce the Weather service to bridge operators
> somehow.

I did not know that Onionoo does not know the contact lines. I knew that
they are contained in the descriptors.

A mail to the relay list should be a good start for those that operate
bridges up to the point where this gets announced. I'm not sure how to
reach new bridge operators.

>> BTW: top-middle.png is served as
>> "http://weather.torproject.org/top-middle.png"; which breaks https
>> (Browser should warn). I'm not sure why this is the case as it is
>> available over https. Should I open a ticket? (probably only if someone
>> can reproduce it, TBB gives no padlock)
>
> Want to open a ticket if you can reproduce this?

Done, https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/11228#ticket

I can reproduce it, the question was if others would be able to do so.

Done, https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/11229#ticket

> Thanks!

Thank you.

> All the best,