Re: [tor-talk] telephony after "just pay call" test

@Poppa Jon - ant questions about "just pay" app should be sent directly to me. It is not a VoIP app and has nothing to do with Tor.

Otherwise, SIP signaling over Tor is definitely possible and works with our Ostel.co service today! The ZRTP media stream does not use Tor however since, for now, it is UDP. We are working on making it possible to force TCP for that as well, and supporting a Hidden Service VoIP system.

Finally, the Plumble app for Android, supporting the Mumble push-to-talk system, now has Orbot and Tor support built in by default!