Re: [tor-talk] Why corrupt government officials blah blah bleh blah

On 03/07/2015 08:37 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On 3/8/15, Travis Bean <tlbean@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> What I have for download on my website, especially the version for
>> Linux, makes it very simple for an individual with zero computer
>> knowledge
>
> My mom showed me how ta turn it on, but I might need some help with
> that step next time tha power goes out, cause there were a few steps,
> and it seems a bit complicated for me. She said it was more secure if
> it didn't come on automatically.
>
> Is this enough computer knowledge?
>

>> to setup a high-security, military-grade
>
> Awesome!
>
> I'm sold! Tell me more - I turned my computer on again, but
> something's not right since the screen seems black to me, but it could
> be my eyes.
>
> Is there something I'm doing wrong?
>

>> communications system
>> in a matter of minutes. This takes hour on end for someone who is not
>> familiar with Linux and not an expert in computer security.
>
> Well it's been an hour, and my computer screen is still black. I'm
> pretty sure I'm doin somthing wrong...............

Zenaan Harkness, you are being given fair warning! I suggest you stop
with the condescending B.S. while you are still ahead. You and your
cohorts from the UK will be subjected to a defamation lawsuit if you
keep it up. Any further B.S. from any wacko from the UK will be pursued
very vigorously. This include any further libelous statements from those
of you on this mailing list who have made threatening, derogatory,
libelous remarks towards me that will be prosecuted to the fullest
extent of the law!

Travis L. Bean

--
T.L.Bean - Your source for FREE open source
www.tlbean.com