Re: [tor-talk] Protest Blocking Tor via CloudFlare

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:58:05 -0700, Libertas <libertas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The FreeBSD forums and (IIRC) download servers do the same thing, just
dropping packets from Tor exits. Very annoying. I haven't got around to
emailing them about it yet.

I emailed the FreeBSD forum admin about this issue a few months ago and was informed that Tor blocking was not deliberate. It was more or less collateral damage from a web abuse blacklist that they use, which unfortunately I can't remember the name of.