[tor-talk] Does sending webmail using Tor increase the liklihood of it being regarded as spam?

I am wondering if using an exit node IP increases the possibility that sending email from a webmail provider is more likely to end up in the recipient's spam folder. For example, sending email from hello@xxxxxxxxxxx to goodbye@xxxxxxxxxxx

I think not because, from the email headers I have seen, the exit node IP is never included in the message headers at the destination.

The IP of the sender is that of the webmail provider not the exit node. So it should not matter because, even if the exit node IP is "bad", it is never seen by the recipient.

Thoughts?