Re: os x kernel panics

I did some research, panther does indeed have kqueue().  Java and
Filesystem use it on 10.3.x.  There isn't much on Apple's dev website
about it, but it is in 10.3.x.  I believe it may be internal only, but
this is just based upon the fact that i can't find any dev docs that say
use kqueue().

One reference:
http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/FileNotification/FileNotification.html
http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/FileNotification/listing1.html