Re: Some simple changes to the tor architecture I believe may greatly improve it (errata)

While this seems good for lots of circumstances, you have to realise that this does stop people from using sites that use IP address authentication or require you to re-login every time you change your IP. Perhaps this could be an option provided in a checkbox?