[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: nighteffect.us gone
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: nighteffect.us gone
- From: Some Guy <das32555@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 13:35:21 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Fri, 18 May 2007 16:37:50 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=y/PkV3vFVlZdh6+iy6qUSUNSKhZx9T/VwOzLkPQG7r/8GMJHNJAO31rZ2J7MrSGQ+RSCcM3BCZxwDNuQiGvLFXyYiJ4u9s+eRzAmouRMh9o67GVEbubg3/HNScPH5rpeKdKTfaZX0qbqlraxYNMsL63pjDiEyJMUNsp+ujj8+y0=;
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's Joe Kowalski. I saw this thread and saw that there was some concern about me, and I just wanted to let everyone know that I am fine. Nothing 'bad' happened to me. Taking down the site was intentional, and my reasons are varied and personal. Let me just say that I still support Tor and what Tor stands for, and will continue to do so, but probably in a more low-key way. I didn't mean to alarm anyone. If anyone wants or needs the latest version of the code that was running the site / DNS server, send an email to das32555@xxxxxxxxx (Temp address), and I'll send it to you. Thanks for caring!
Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.