RE: most nodes now "not running" ?

I get pretty much the same from my cached-consensus as well.  I got my 407
"Running" number from a modified torstatus script (tns_update.php) I run on
pickaproxy.com.  Sometime between about 7am and 9am this morning the only
thing that changed for the majority of nodes listed in GETINFO ns/all was
the Running status.  Nothing has been recently changed in this script, so it
is a bit puzzling to me at this point...

However, it is good to hear that there are still this many running nodes !

Wesley