Re: controller GETINFO ns/id/fingerprint "s" record

> What is the criteria for getting listed as an "Exit" node in the "s" record
> for the controller interface's GETINFO /ns/id/fingerprint?

You need to have two of these three ports wide open: 80, 443, 6667.
No, I don't think it's fair that you have to open unencrypted ports to
be given the Exit badge.  But, yes, it's just a badge, and people will
still use your exit even if you don't have the badge.