Re: [tor-talk] anonymous surveys via Tor?

Am 05.05.2011 17:19, schrieb Fabio Pietrosanti (naif):
On 5/5/11 3:57 PM, kuhkatz wrote:
i just set up a .onion to test.
i get the X-FORWARDED-FOR-headers, yes.
the reported ip belongs to the university of stanford, which is
definetly neither the location of me, not my onionsite.

maybe this is the ip of the tor2web-site which was given me from their
roundrobin?
if thats true, it would allow blocking tor2web servers, but since its
not the ip of the user visiting the site that would not be necessary in
the first place.
Fixed by using is getting implemented:
     +change-x-forwarded-for{block}

http://www.privoxy.org/user-manual/actions-file.html