Re: [tor-talk] Basic questions from new user but...

Elena Johnson, 10.05.2012 01:56:
> 1) Can I ANONYMOUSLY allow scripts for hotmail, gmail and yahoo mail using Tor browser?

The TorBrowserBundle (TBB) should allow scripting by default. It uses an
modified (aka patched) Firefox, which is re-branded to Tor Browser, and
ships with NoScript, which is set to allow JavaScript globally.

This has been done to avoid the problems you mentioned. TBB is modified
so that JavaScript shouldn't hurt anonymity.

Regards,
bastik_tor