[tor-talk] P2P VPN

Hi,

I think that could be useful for some people on this list. I came across
this site:
https://code.google.com/p/badvpn/

BadVPN is an open-source peer-to-peer VPN system. It provides a Layer 2
(Ethernet) network between the peers (VPN nodes). The peers connect to a
central server which acts as a chat server for them to establish direct
connections between each other (data connections). These connections are
used for transferring network data (Ethernet frames), and can be secured
with a multitude of mechanisms.

P. S. I remember one of the developers a few years ago said, Tor will
support UDP connections some day.

BadVPN could be interesting solution. At least some concepts.

Regards,

Matej