Re: [tor-talk] google analytics says it can track across separate domains

On 05/20/12 02:17 AM, Mike Perry wrote:

> For example, I sure wish I could buy a fucking book without
> being tracked these days. There are no major brick and mortar
> bookstores left in my city, and I live in a pretty big city.

Buying stuff semi-anonymously is easy with giftcards, prepaid
cellphones, etc. Delivery is the hard part. Drug dealers have
pretty much burned down the anonymous private mailbox niche.
But even one that requires ID will prevent casual tracking.