[tor-talk] Bridges and AWS...how stable/accessible are they?

I have been running a non exit relay for over a year.  I have found that
my ISP and/or blacklisting services seem to block my dynamic IP on some
sites, and that this increases over time, after the IP is reset.

I decided to try running the Amazon Web Services Bridge relay instead,
using the free tier.  The management console indicates it is live, and
the monitoring suggests traffic.  However, it doesn't seem to reliably
support a Tor client connection at my own site. I have tested other
bridges, obtained in the usual way, and several seem quite stable, even
used on their own.  However, I can't obtain a stable connection using
the AWS bridge I set up recently.  Any thoughts?