Re: Tor limitation

Practically speaking, you're right. After all, you don't see me putting any of my OWN money into this idea do you? :D On the other hand, pragmatism and idealism do often converge. As MLK, JR said, "A threat to justice anywhere is a threat to justice EVERYWHERE". Also, I seem to remember there being news on /. among other places a few years ago that stated that IBM and/or Oracle were hired by the commies to implement a lot of this Great Firewall stuff. Does anyone remember this, or am I just making stuff up?

~A

Matt Thorne wrote:
Just now I sat and thought about why I thought there should be no
censorship in china. Honestly, Who am I to say that They are wrong...

sobering thoughts ensue...

then it occured to me that the quote is right. they have come a long
way, and done alot of good things working with the limitations instead
of around them. But...

imagine what they could do, given the choice.

(sappy and emotional isn't it)

-=Matt=-