Re: ATTN: for-profit Tor operators

Dan Mahoney, System Admin writes:

> I love tor, personally, but I'm daunted by the number of pieces of
> software I've had to set up to get it to work.  I *really* think the
> necessary element here that stops things is the lack of a single-shot
> installer.

The Mac installer is closer to single-shot than the Linux/Unix/Windows
packages; it bundles Tor with Privoxy. Bundling in Firefox and
SwitchProxy are of course the next logical steps.

If the for-pay Tor network succeeds, maybe Eugen could pay someone to
build true single-shot installers.

--
http://www.eff.org/about/staff/#chris_palmer