Re: ATTN: for-profit Tor operators

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Chris Palmer wrote:

Dan Mahoney, System Admin writes:

I love tor, personally, but I'm daunted by the number of pieces of
software I've had to set up to get it to work.  I *really* think the
necessary element here that stops things is the lack of a single-shot
installer.

The Mac installer is closer to single-shot than the Linux/Unix/Windows packages; it bundles Tor with Privoxy. Bundling in Firefox and SwitchProxy are of course the next logical steps.

Is there some legal reason the PC version is NOT bundled with privoxy?

-Dan

--

"You're a nomad billygoat!"

-Juston, July 18th, 2002