Re: A different solution for anonymous browsing !

The programs above come with docs and just google for "how to chain proxies" or something of the like, there are hundreds of tutorials out there. For chaining tor-proxychain-tor or something like that, open tor using freecap/sockscap and have it proxy through another proxychaining program. If you have multiple tor programs runnning, you will have to edit their listen port.

On 11/17/06, gabrix <gabrix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ringo Kamens wrote:

> I have used lots of different programs to chain tor connections and
> proxies. Socks chain has recieved kudos from the proxy industry but I
> don't use it because it isn't open source. Proxyrama is a nice HTTP
> proxy chainer and you can use sockscap to chain it though tor. Charon
> is a nice proxy finder/checker along with accessdiver.
>
> On 11/16/06, *gabrix* < gabrix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:gabrix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     I invite everyone , who is trying , tryed or is actually applying a
>     chain of proxies for browsing,like manies  one after the other  , or
>     unusual  proxies configurations  for anonymous browsing different from
>     the usual tor/privoxy duo,socat,anonweb,polipo,squid,wwwoffle, to
>     let me
>     know .... thanks !

What i really would like is documentation and usage examples , could you
provide some ???