Re: Help! Tor With Maxthon Web Browser

tor.eff.org

i'm somewhat concerned about your intelligence and/or cognitive ability being that you must have acquired the link to this mailing list and the tor software itself through tor.eff.org. may i suggest you consult a psychiatrist about attention deficit medication? kindly of course. I am of course biased about this topic but missing this important information at sites you clearly must have visited says you have issues. no offense but seriously. dude. sort it.

oh, don't expect a warm reception to my suggestion that you have an attentional disorder.

may i point out that even so recently as 1981 methamphetamine was commonly available as a prescription drug in high purity and precise dosages.

anyway, that's my hobby horse. so of course i am ranting.