try to translate the docs into Chinese

Hi, after trial used. I feel tor is really useful for me . It's easy to browse the website that cannot browse before, like Wiki.  And I do think it would also be very helpful to many people in China like me. So I want to translate more docs into Chinese and introduce it to my friends.  And I know Pei Hanru does a lot in translating to Chinese. So can I contact Pei Hanru . Or is anything I can do to help. Can I just translate the docs and put it in wiki? Thanks.