Re: [tor-talk] Is using JavaScript with Tor browser safe?

On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 23:19:57 +0900
Nam Su <namfree123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I saw some Internet pages. In there, they can know my ip with
> JavaScript in spite of using Tor.
>
> I can't believe this but I am worried about this.
>
> Is it true?

This question was answered when you asked 2 days ago.

Please note there is a distinction between âusing Torâ and âusing the
Tor Browserâ. If you use Tor but with some other browser then you're
vulnerable to whatever mechanisms, intended or otherwise, that it
provides to unmask you.

--
3072D/F3A66B3A Julian Yon (2012 General Use) <pgp.2012@xxxxxx>