[tor-talk] Reach mail server from client over TOR Hidden service

Hello

I build a Zentyal server to use it as a mail and web server plus a
hidden service, everything is OK when connecting in a normal way to the
web server and to mail server using Thunderbird, however when trying to
connect throw the hidden service I am able to connect to the web server
but connection is not successful when trying to connect to the mail
server using Thunderbird.

So I need you help to tell me what to be done to make the connection
between Thunderbird and the mail over or hidden service.

Zentyal is using postfix and dovecot for mail

Regards

Ahmed