Re: [tor-talk] Social scientific research on Tor and similar technologies

On Wed, 20 Nov 2013 10:23:58 +0200
Lars NoodÃn <lars.nooden@xxxxxxxxx> allegedly wrote:

> On 11/20/2013 05:41 AM, Jonas Bruun wrote:
> > ... I have therefore created a questionnaire for users of such
> > technologies...
>
> Doesn't Survey Monkey require javascript of its visitors?  You won't
> get many people that value their privacy that way.  You might
> consider a more appropriate survey tool, one that works with plain
> HTML.

Comparisons at

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9183778/Zoomerang_vs._SurveyMonkey_Who_has_the_better_privacy_

Canadians aren't keen

http://www.vancouverobserver.com/blogs/megabytes/2011/05/05/getting-surveymonkey-our-backs

there are free FLOSS alternatives

http://www.limesurvey.org/en/

And if you aren't keen on clicking random links in email, just search
for "surveymonkey privacy" or similar.

Mick

 Mick Morgan
 gpg fingerprint: FC23 3338 F664 5E66 876B  72C0 0A1F E60B 5BAD D312
 http://baldric.net