Re: [tor-talk] "Safeplug"

Indeed.

I have setup completely open Tor WiFi hotspots in both my home and my office. They are labeled "%SSID% (Tor)" to give advanced users the idea, but I'm doing no more than that. The bandwidth overhead is manageable and the risk to me is of course minimized. IMHO all hotspots should come pre-configured like this. If they did, we would have many more open networks and perhaps much less of an excuse to aggressively filter known Tor IPs.

-wendell

grabhive.com | twitter.com/hivewallet | gpg: 6C0C9411