Re: [tor-talk] Tor and Anonymous browsing etc.

On Fri, Nov 07, 2014 at 02:00:13PM -0500, Derric Atzrott wrote:
> >  Final question, what do you
> > recommend for downloading movies,music etc?? I download alot lol. I
> > like sites with lots of options. Fast, secure, etc..
[...]
> I will just ignore your last question.  I'm not going to help you
> break the law, even if it's a stupid one I disagree with.

To take this a step further: please don't use Tor for bulk downloading. It
hurts performance for the other Tor users, it confuses people about what
Tor is for, and in many cases it is technically unsafe as well:
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/bittorrent-over-tor-isnt-good-idea

--Roger