Re: [tor-talk] What should our 31c3 talk be?

Hello Jacob

Just to let you know, I am also giving a talk at 31c3 on Tor, but my talk
is focussing on a research project we did on the Tor HS DHT. I was also
planning to talk a little about the Tor Research Framework and an
accessible overview of correlation attacks - if time permits.  Hope that
doesn't overlap at all with you.

Any tips very much welcome - I've never even been to 31c3 before!

Best
Gareth

We now have a talk slot at 31c3. We should plan this talk well in