Re: [tor-talk] improvements torstatus.blutmagie.de

Am 03.11.2015 um 21:55 schrieb nusenu:

https://torstatus.blutmagie.de is still alive now with five additional
columns:

"FirstSeen"
Date when router's fingerprint was first seen starting 10/27/15. All
routers alive before are dated 2000-01-01 simply meaning I have no clue
about the past. The summary table on page bottom displays the total
number of routers first seen after 10/27/2015.

Thanks for adding this column. To make it more useful you could
bootstrap the first_seen column via onionoo data:

https://onionoo.torproject.org/details

jo I did it so... FirstSeen timestamps before 2015-10-27 do rely on the data collected by https://onionoo.torproject.org/details. The few routers still dated 2000-01-01 have not been in the consensus when I did the import. All timestamps dated after 2015-10-27 are seen by blutmagie itself and do not rely on alien data. There are two different tables in the database storing the fingerprints, names, and timestamps seen before and after 2015-10-27.

regards Olaf