Re: [tor-talk] Answer from Chris Dagdigian to WH Depperman

On Mon, 2015-11-23 at 20:12 -0500, William H. Depperman wrote

> Currently, I am the number one political analyst, the number one blogger in the United States (blogging is no longer permitted on the NSA-controlled Internet) and the number one Orator in the United States.

orly?

To go off-topic for a moment. Are these 2 links about you?

https://worldofweirdthings.com/2011/03/04/when-things-are-as-insane-as-they-seem/

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/depperman/

What about this one? Something about med school expulsion, "demonstrated inability to function effectively with other people". (One of the earlier links mentions something like this too). There is a "Jr." in this person's name, though.

http://www.leagle.com/decision/1974444371FSupp73_1436/DEPPERMAN%20v.%20UNIVERSITY%20OF%20KENTUCKY

Back on topic,

You've been given excellent advice in this mailing list for your perceived problem (but seem to not have accepted it, being hostile instead) (IE: getting a separate, portable machine). That really is the best starting point if you are worried about hardware compromise. Moving along now, perhaps?