Very useful feature not being talked about a lot...

Maybe one of the capability quite overlooked in the Tor is its ability to
offer hidden service behind NAT.

I have one webserver running behind my wireless router, not a single poking
on the port, it works great :-)

Just thought it's not mentioned much in places...
I think it's one of greatest feature -- enabling people who wouldn't
other-wise able to offer service out of the network can do it...(and
probably ISP won't notice that you are doing it either!)