Re: more warning messages

On Sat, Oct 22, 2005 at 04:30:00AM CEST, jed c wrote:
> Not sure how important this is, this is the first I've
> seen of these particular warnings.
>
> Oct 21 18:11:14.921 [warn]
> circuit_receive_relay_cell(): Didn't recognize cell,
> but circ stops here! Closing circ.
> Oct 21 18:11:14.921 [warn]
> command_process_relay_cell(): circuit_receive_relay_c
> ell (forward) failed. Closing.

Maybe it was me, during the development of a new client, when I still had
minor problems with the symmetric crypto ;-)

Otherwise it could have been someone else, either trying to build a new
client or pentesting the existing code?

	Lexi

--
Jqyz.-Qtbnel. Zrwq Yqlrtqjqv, Esfl 4222, Prz: +49 241 80 21419
EMPO Ssiort, Qtbnelspqh QU, Sonetvpe. 55 - 52056 Ssiort - Drelstc