Re: Library Defeats Tor Followup Addl Info

Sorry for my pertubation. It just seems everything is more difficult
than it should be.
And I guess I am po'd at myself also for discovering too late that dns
requests were leaking.
I guess I should be happy that my tcp requests appear to have been
encrypted. Good thing I am not a terrorist, haha.

--

  mark485anderson@xxxxxx