Re: "Waiting for circuit"-problem (newbie)

Thanks again!

Vidalia's Network Map: no, there are no lines on the map; but I've 998 relays listed as "online" at the left side with names and so on. The window belob says (translated): <empty path> and beside of this <new>. After some seconds the "new" gets "missed". It seems to check new ways but actually can't GO one.

In the meantime I've tried to solve my Privoxy problem- I suppose it's part of the whole problem- but without success. Firefox says: "505;  This is Privoxy 3.0.6 on localhost (127.0.0.1), port 8118, enabled" and "Connect failed. Your request for http://de.start2.mozilla.com/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:de:official could not be fulfilled, because the connection to de.start2.mozilla.com (127.0.0.1) could not be established. " Privoxy starts automatically, so it RUNS. But I can't get a connection outwards.
I tried to find answers on the Privoxy websites on this, but I've done all I have to do for the installation; also if I change the netconnection as requested from Privoxy to 127.0.0.1 and 8118 manually for e.g. Safari, it brings the same information. I can't find anything else I HAVE to do, to get it work.