Slightly OT: where to get Crypto HW stuff for Sparc/Solaris?

Am Dienstag 13 Oktober 2009 schrieben Sie:

Hello Wyllys and all other Solaris freaks. This thread is very interesting to me. I have some older Suns at home (E450, V480) and playing around with tor on Solaris. But I never saw a crypto hardware accelerator card for Sparc engines at Ebay or anywhere else. I would like to test this stuff. Anybody here who can give me a hint where to get such a card that would fit in my Suns?

Thomas