Re: Directory History

Sorry, there's no web interface, yet. I talked to Martin Mulazzani about integrating that functionality in TorStatus, but that might not happen very soon. Also, it would be great to have some feedback on the Java/Python script first that can be included in the web version.

(Sent from Android, so please excuse typos and mailing list rudeness of all kinds.)

Best,
Karsten