Re: Tor network connections constantly building / failing

What I'm seeing is completely ABnormal from what I've seen for 1 - 2 yrs, over several Tor / Vidalia versions. I often looked at network maps - was never like this.

1) What I described about connections constantly (RAPID fire - dozens, one after another) building, then immediately after 90% of connections 1st pop up - showing "building" - they immediately fail. Problem is, so many fail so quickly (in seconds), fair amount of time, there aren't 3 good (open, stable) connections. Therefore, d/l seems to drop to zero during that time.

2) ** Currently, this behavior does NOT "level off." It continues as long a Tor / Polipo are running (even a day or more). Regardless, in past if I ran Tor for 1 hr, I NEVER saw anything close to this. I don't leave Tor running (for normal browsing) for days at a time. Never have.

3) Now, my speeds never pick up (for any length of time).