Re: Question about torbrowser for mac

On 10/27/2010 6:16 AM, Erinn Clark wrote:
This is actually a weird Firefox thing -- depending on where you install the
extensions, they either show up in the add-on list or they don't. The Torbutton
extension is installed somewhere different from the other extensions, because
that was how I got it to work originally. So it's installed, and it works, it's
just some accidental ninja obfuscation happening. (Incidentally, it *does* show
for me on 10.5, so it took me a while to figure out what was happening.)

BTW, does the Torbutton toggle button show in the bottom right of the browser
for either of you?

Odd that we're both running 10.5 and seeing it differently. No, I can't see the toggle button, but I rather thought that was intentional. What's the point of using the browser bundle if you're going to disable Tor? Personally I'd use another browser instance for any non-Tor browsing.

~Justin Aplin