Re: [tor-talk] Location-aware persistent guards

Maxim Kammerer:
> On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 8:50 PM, adrelanos <adrelanos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> As commented in
>> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/2653#comment:10 and
>> after reading the whole ticket, I believe it would be best to use a
>> pin/password to determine which guards to use.
>
> How would you factor in changing guards after a while?

Good question.

I guess this is one of the features, users can take most advantage of,
if they understand it. They must be advised to change the guards
password every X days/months.

Or could you make the algorithm for choosing entry guards dependent on
the pin/password and additionally on the time? Each (x) month it results
in a different set of entry guards.