Re: [tor-talk] Is this a practical vulnerability?

There are actually two possible explanations for what you saw:
	1)  Tor was compromised
	2)  Your IP was discovered

Maybe the test request you made logged your IP and then it could be
anywhere.  Also as you know people are constantly scanning subnets for
servers.

I don't discount government snooping, it just seems a little crude for
them to be tripping alarm bells on a small unknown target.