Re: [tor-talk] tor browser bundle with vpn

ryan14@xxxxxxxx:
> if i connect to a pptp or l2tp vpn(not openvpn) and then load tor browser bundle will this work flawlessly or are there other things i need to configure? the reason i want to use a vpn with tor browser is because on some websites when i submit a form with tor browser it comes up with a blank page and i think to fix this i would have to disable noscript which could leak my real ip if i wasnt using a vpn right?

To demonstrate my point, let's assume you IP would be leaked and only
protected by the VPN...
If you agree to reduce your protection to the VPN only because a website
does not work, why use Tor and not just the VPN at all? You shouldn't
risk, that the VPN will ever know to which server you are connecting.

Also read:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorPlusVPN

Apart from this, disabling noscript shouldn't leak your IP so or so.
Noscript is used security and anti browser fingerprinting. Plugins
(Flash etc.) are blocked by Tor Button.