Re: [tor-talk] New Onions

grarpamp:
> Lots of identical banners... Tails/Whonix are you shipping some defaults?
> ie:

Speaking as a maintainer of Whonix, we currently do not ship any
webserver by default. In theory, we could also ship just a
pre-configured config file with different defaults. We're not doing that
either, because it's better not to leak unneeded information, better to
not advertise "this webserver runs on Whonix - so we're not doing that
either.

> "It works!
> This is the default web page for this server.
> The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet."

Looks like a default file which comes with the stock package.