Re: [tor-talk] development interests

I have opened the (personal) Pandora's Box of considering security, etc,
and I have been observing this list, so now I am keen for more myself
<blushing>.  I have taken note of the recent postings re. distros -- much I
have historically considered -- but I have to concerning questions: 1)  How
does Slackware stack-up (no pun intended) and 2) Having two Mac Minis
without a working CD/DVD, how can I burn a bootable USB device or
flash-disk?

Any and all helpful comments welcome.

Offline, I am dgringo on gmail.youknowwhat