Re: [tor-talk] IP Banned for running a non-exit relay from home?

Add one more to the list--  http://bestbuy.com

"Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.bestbuy.com/"; on this server.

Reference #18.2d941160.1412538970.11956e25"

Access from a non-relay IP, works fine.

Thanks for the thoughtful feedback, BTW.

Incidental aside- This put me in a weirdly dystopic/paranoid spot;
looking 5 years out- if you're not coming from one of the monopolistic
ISPS[0] that widely share customer data, throttle for profit,
molesting[1] your packets, we consider you unsavory and you're not
worth the liability
to our web properties.  We're also getting a share of the data from
your ISP, so though we lose a few customers, we're happy to ban you
for access to marketing data that pumps up sales.

Give me some hope? :)

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comcast-Time_Warner_Cable_merger
[1] https://gist.github.com/ryankearney/4146814